Hydrus have completed and mobilised another refurbished Subsea Tree & auxiliary equipment for one of its major operators. Hydrus workshops are fully equipped with experienced technicians to facilitate the most demanding scopes of work. This scope included the full refurbishment of the Tree and all the auxiliary equipment including the Tree Cap to make ready from an operational perspective.
• Full strip down of Tree cap
• All components prepared, blasted and coated
• Hydraulic cylinders stripped, refurbished, tested and assembled
• Assembly of the Tree and all the auxiliary equipment including testing
• Completed internal SIT ready for operation
• Final third party sign off